Written by Caitlin Cuneo
Edited by Daniel Kelley
To purchase, click here.
Are you or your child struggling to learn Spanish in a traditional classroom setting? Have you tried other Spanish textbooks, workbooks, computer programs or apps and found that they don’t work as promised?
This workbook was designed for students like you and your children.
- Created by a professional Spanish tutor after years of working one-on-one with students of all ages and ability levels.
- Teaching and practice activities designed to address the specific areas in which the students often struggle.
- Designed to help you or your child develop a deeper understanding of how the Spanish language works.
- Tried and tested with real students to ensure that the activities are effective and easy to understand.
- Developed carefully and intentionally over time, not by a large textbook publisher.
- No flashy advertising or false promises.
The most successful Spanish learners have many tools in their toolbox. This workbook will be a fantastic addition to your Spanish learning toolkit, as it gives students a solid foundation of grammar and the underlying structure of the Spanish language. Having this kind of foundation will allow students to incorporate new vocabulary and concepts more efficiently, and to handle curveballs that may be thrown at them in the classroom or in the Spanish-speaking world.
Students who get the most out of this book have other important tools along with their workbooks. Examples include studying in a classroom or with a tutor, and using supplementary media in order to increase their vocabulary.
Learning a language is a complex and challenging process. Don’t be fooled by products that promise to make you fluent. It simply doesn’t work that way. But don’t be discouraged. Millions of people in this world speak more than one language, and you can too. With this workbook, the proper accompanying tools and some hard work and dedication, you will be well on your way to becoming a Spanish speaker!